Re: how to do this?

  • From: "Zameer" <zameer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:46:01 +0200

Hi Mamta,
I use a program called easy pdf to html converter and also easy pdf to word 
Note: these programs are not free and after some time you have to purchase them.
here's the link for easy pdf to html converter:
and the link for easy pdf to word converter:
very accessible and jaws friendly.
but, maybe some of the others can help you in getting a free pdf converter 
or if you have adobe acrobat, you could try opening the document and saving a 
copy as a text document.

I hope that I could help you in some way.
----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Mamta 
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
  Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:44 AM
  Subject: how to do this?

  can any one tell me that how to convert image files to p d f or word!!?
  your help is hily appritiated.
  many thanks

Other related posts: