Re: how to change settings from default profile to new one

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 11:48:17 -0800

In my experience, it is best to leave the default factory profile alone, and
save a new profile.  After saving the new profile, it is necessary to go into
the 'select profile' option, and select the program you want to use the profile
for.  This way, the factory profile remains available for you in the future,
should you want to revert to it.  One important thing is to not make the new
profile the default, unless you want that profile loaded when jaws starts up,
and to be global when no profile is used for a program.
HTH.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx