Re: how to add hotmail to my outlook express

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 00:41:25 -0500

I don't know if you are already using Outlook with another IPS. If such is
the case and if I still remember, you need to do the following:
Create a new identity, something like Hotmail-Jose
Switch to that new identity
Follow the new mail account screens
Select HTTP for My incoming mail server, and Hotmail for My HTTP mail
service provider
Follow next screens until you finish.
I heard about two to three weeks ago that people have to pay something if
they use Hotmail in Outlook. Don't know if true or not.
Adam