Re: how do you change a subject line in a message you are replying too?

  • From: "Pat Seed" <patatips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:48:03 -0400

Hi Jim,
One of the other things you can do, along with what others have suggested is
to:
After you have hit (control r) for reply,
you shift tab and you will be in the subject field.
Then you can press your home key and use your right arrow to go over the words
you want to keep and insert others and take out others, much as you would in
regular text. Since others know the subject they have already put in, what I
usually do is to hit the home key,
then I write in my subject,
I put in a comma,
and then I write the word (was) without the brackets.
Hope that helps.

Sending Smiles of Encouragement!
Pat