Re: how do I get messenger 6 to work properly with jaws

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:42:14 -0600

                 Hi
In short if you have windows 98, windows 98 Second edition, or windows Me,
you can't. no ifs, ands, or buts about it, simply, is, not, going, to work,
period end of discussion.
To get messenger 6.2 to work with JAWS 6.0, you must! be using windows XP
home, or pro or windows 2000. or use another screen reader other than JAWS.