Re: hour glass, arrow app starting etc

  • From: Graham Smith <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:00:11 -0400

I think you maybe confusing jaws with window eyes.At 10:59 AM 3/24/2011 -0700, you wrote:

Hello:
I was using another laptop earlier today, xp with jaws 11 and i was wondering why jaws kept saying the things I noted in the subject line? If its a configuration of sort, how do you configure jaws to do such a thing and how would you change the behavior, if you are tired of hearing app starting, arrow, hour glass, etc?
Thanks.

Alternative archives located at: