RE: hotmail (regular version) problems are now fixed.

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:58:18 -0400

Not for sure what happened there...

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alan Clendinen
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:52 PM
To: a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: hotmail (regular version) problems are now fixed.

Andy,

Yes, I have Java enabled in IE, so that was not the problem. After switching
back to the classic version of Live Hotmail, I clicked on the "mail" button,
and then clicked on the "New" link. Focus on the next page to open was on
the To: field, but I did a search for the word "attach" and found it in a
combo box. I entered on that combo box to activate it and arrowed down to
"File" and hit enter on it. This took me to a form where I provided the
path/file name of a file to attach. I clicked the "attach" link and was
returned to the message, where I entered an email address and message.

I got out of forms mode and clicked on the "Send" link.

The next page to load did not give any confirmation that the message had
been sent. Does the new Windows Live Hotmail in either the full or classic
version not give a confirmation that a message has been sent? The reason I
ask, is that none of the test messages I have sent have been received, and I
did not get a confirmation that they were successfully sent.

Alan