hot key detective continued

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:43:38 -0600

Dave, Adrian, Roger, and all:

Well, I think I have successfully installed hot key detective, using all of
the great instructions and hints you guys have sent along.

Now, I need to know what to do when I call up the program.

When I call up the program, Jaws says "send to" ...

What do I tell the computer to do to get my list of shortcuts, and how to I
edit or delete shortcuts from the list once I get there?

Tom Behler in Colorado