Re: home page hijacker

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:42:47 +0100

Hi Rosemarie, don't worry about yahoo. The toolbar you need to change is in
internet explorer. When you're in Internet Explorer just press the alt key to
take you to the menus, and cursor right to the view menu. the toolbar submenu
is the top item in the view menu. cursor down till you find the explorer bar
submenu and right cursor to open it. The top item is search. If that says
checked press the enter key to uncheck it. When you've done that it'll be fine.
  Let me know how you get on,
                    John.