Re: hi listers

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:57:34 -0400

Some idiot wrote a message to James that sounded like a threat to him.  Most
of us don't agree with him all the time but people are entitled to run what
they do without being threatened.  Maybe because we are a nation at war
surrounded by terrorist cells that many are sensitive to threats that appear
to be empty but no American should have to function at their job with these
kinds of attitudes and potential actions hanging over their heads.  Judith