helping with script files not loading

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:34:46 -0600

Okay, I've gone to the site and I see that for starters, they have
changed the filename, so what I posted recently was not quite right.
It's now FTRPlayer or something like that.  Also, the release date is
July and the version that they sent me was May, so I'm downloading the
one off the site and going to try that.  Now, the only hitch might be
that their specs say XP service pack one, and we just added service pack
two.  I don't know what that will mean, but I'm going to give this
version a try and maybe it will be okay.  Crossing my fingers.  I've
only been working toward this for 3 years, so what's yet another glitch.

Jean