RE: help with installation

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:15:22 -0500

Steve

Well thank you for responding. I will have to call FS because I've had
someone look it up and she can't find it anywhere.  Someone unfamiliar with
screen readers just installed Office XP on my system but I don't think it
was a complete install because of how it is working and how Jaws was working
with it,the reason I tried to reinstall it so will be calling ASAP.

Thanks

Barbara