help with changing a yahoo email address from a group to another one with jaws

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:50:03 -0000

Hello everyone, I was wondering can anybody help me out? Basicly I want to know
with Jaws when you sign up to an yahoo group you have to use your yahoo email
address well I don't want to use that because all of my mailing list are in my
hotmail account and I want to know how can I change the address to my hotmail
one? For example I have tryed subscribeing to the "blind geek zone mailing
list" which is a yahoo group but when I send an email saying subscribe in the
subject line with my mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address I get know confermation. So can
anyone help me manually subscribe myself? I mean I don't want to be invited or
anything like that. But I would like a step by step guide on how to change the
yahoo account to the hotmail one for the group above. Hope to hear some
responcices soon!
Many Thanks
Daniel