help with adobe and jaws12?

  • From: "Carliss" <seejesus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:17:48 -0500

Listers,

I have installed and uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe reader9.3, and am
having the same problem; wich is, Jaws isn't seeing some of the scannings.
My brother is telling me that the document is there as clear as day but
Jaws12 just isn't seeing it.  Now other scanning of the same document jaws
does see and read.

When Jaws doesn't see the document the message is, "alert, know pages." But
the pages are there!  I also know that the pages are there because when
Adobe is putting the pages in order Jaws will say how many pages there are,
and again, my brother reads.

Can someone tell me how and why, is Jaws12, reading some scans and not
reading other scans of the exact same document?!

This is a health document and I really want to have it in PDF form, it's
about 70 pages which is really nothing for adobe or jaws to handle.

Well, Please forgive me for such a long post, but I need this help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss