Re: help with Yahoo

  • From: Caitlyn McFarland <ladylavendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:27:27 +0000

This isn't going to help evelyn because she's stated that she doesn't have
an account with yahoo.

Evelyn, if you still have messages from the groups you belonged to, in the
header info, there should be an address.  Just send a blank message to the
list name-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and that should get you going again.

HTH,
Caitlyn