help requested for applications to be scripted.

  • From: "dingram269" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:13:30 -0600

Hi list members, i'm writing because i'm looking for some good script
writers and also those who might be able to explain how can I script
applications and what are the things that I need to be looking for when
scripting an application.  I also am not sure about programs that have been
written that do not seem to use the windows conventions and I'd like to know
how those programs can be scripted as well?  I can be reached at
dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.