Re: help in configuring outlook to show attachment.

  • From: "Walter Siren" <wsiren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:02:08 -0500

Lisa, sometimes jaws will tell you that a message has an attachment in outlook
express when it really doesn't.  It has
been a while since I heard the explanation for it, so I don't really remember
what it was.  I think that it had to do
with something in a signature that jaws was reading as an attachment.  The only
thing that I am sure about that it does
happen.

Unless somebody specifically tells me that they are sending me an attachment,
and tells me what it is about, I don't
bother to open them anymore anyway.
Walter Siren