RE: help balloons- install or not?

  • From: "Robert S. Batchelor" <leehigh73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:46:59 -0500

I don't know why you even have your update settings turned in the first
place. You are aware that Microsoft doesn't support Win. 98 any longer? If
you have it turned on because you have other more current Microsoft
applications such as Office 2003 that's a different story or you are using
MSIE, then you could have settings turned on for Microsoft Updates for their
other products.

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net