RE: help

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:26:26 -0500

Hi All,
Being the Devil's advocate I emailed this person to ask exactly what he
wanted. So far I have not gotten a reply so I can only conclude that you
are correct in your allegations.
The only good thing about all this is that it appears that we have a
good number of honest folks on this list.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...