help

  • From: "Nguyen Hoang Bao Vu" <baovu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:33:44 +0700

Anyone of you who has crack of Jaws 6.1. Please give me and show me how to
install it.
Thank you.
Name: Nguyen Hoang Bao Vu
Office: Sao Mai Computer Center for the Blind
12B/C7 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tan Binh district Ho Chi Minh City Viet Nam
tel: 84 8 849 5069.
Fax: 84 8 293 8300.
Email:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
www.saomaicenter.org

Home: 210C Hiep Binh Chanh tenement. Thu Duc district Ho Chi Minh City Viet Nam
Cell-phone: 0989350014
Yahoo ID: nguyenhoangbaovu
Skype ID: nguyenhoangbaovu