RE: having trouble with a website

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:13:46 -0700

Yes, I can't get past that page. Even if I just click on search for flights
aftert only selecting the months, it just takes me back to that same page
with an error message to select days.

Pretty odd. I've booked flights on British Airways, Lufthansa, Delta etc and
have never really had an issue with any of those sites. Even when I've
looked up fairs on other airline's sites, they were for the most part
accessible. Often, they go out of their way to have an accessible site
configuration too. I e-mailed SAS's Internet department explaining my
situation and just got some 2 line response about how I should call customer
service for further assistance. Not very helpful at all. Considering too
that airlines now charge extra for reservations made over the phone as
opposed to booking online.

In any event, My sighted wife helped me select those days and really it's a
mood point now. Their fairs are pretty crazy and there are no flights that
have less than two stops to where I need to go but just one. Upwards of
$3300 for a refundable economy plus ticket is pretty rediculous. For a
couple of hundred more, I can fly business with someone else and not have to
take three planes to get where I need to go.

Oh well, thanks again for taking time to check it out. I was pretty sure it
wasn't just me who couldn't figure it out.

Cristobal