Re: hardware that are accessible with jaws

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:54:44 -0400

Building your own PC takes some initiative, research, and a willingness to do things for yourself. So, it's a little odd that you just say "tell me what to get and I'll get it", without just going to your favorite search engine and doing some reading. If you don't actually want to do it yourself, find someone who puts machines together and ask them what they would recommend. They'll even build it for you.