Re: hardware that are accessible with jaws

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:20:48 -0400

The last time I bought a PC, back in 2005, I checked with FS to make sure the video card in the Dell I planned to buy would work with JAWS. One of FS's senior reps assured me it would be fine. It wasn't. Your advice here is appropriate, but it needs to come with a caution that even then, you may still be given bad information. I had to get a new video card and get a consultant to install it. The next time I buy a new computer, I will post a query about the video card on this list, as well as check with FS.