Re: greater signs

  • From: "Beverly" <hunt5052@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:01:21 -0500

There should be an icon on your desktop called "ECleaner". Enter on it. Go
into Outlook Express and find a message that has been forwarded to you with
the > signs. Do control "a to select all. Copy it to the clipboard, go back
to ECleaner, and paste it into the program. Press F1, which will take out
all headers and the >. Copy it again from ECleaner, then you can paste it
into any EMail. Should this not be clear, get in touch with me off list at
hunt5052@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If anyone else is interested, you may contact me as
well.