Re: grc.com

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:07:24 -0500

Pranav,

Ok, I just duplicated what you need to do.

After you press the common ports buttn by double-clicking with your
left-mouse, as I described earlier, then wait about five seconds.  It may take
longer if you are on a dial-up connection.

But, you will see that the page refreshes.  Now, if you go back to the top,
you will see a text summary button, just press the spacebar on it and you will
see a list of your port results.

The common ports test probes 26 different common ports.  It will let you know
which ones are open, closed, or ideally stealthed.

Steve