re: grc.com

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:22:21 -0500

Pranav,

I don't know what to tell you to diagnose your situation.  As I mentioned, you
need to route JFW to PC and then left-click it twice rapidly.

It works for me, so I don't know what problem you are having.  I can't
remember, but after you click on common ports, there might be another proceed
button you need to activate with your spacebar.

Steve
Lansing, MI