Re: google toolbar

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 12:53:36 -0400

Kiran, i actually have a program called Ad-Shield, and it works just great.
I get no popup ads, and I highly recommend this program. All you have to do,
is install it, and everything is taken care of. No configuring is needed.
this means that accessibility is not an issue in any way, and you don't have
to fight trying to use google's toolbar. You can get it at
www.jfwlite.com
under the programs section. Having google toolbar, is just a bit too much
overkill in my view.

Hal