g-mail question

  • From: "T Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:17:25 -0600

Hello, again.

For my personal e-mail, I am using g-mail with Outlook Express.

I have a problem that I haven't solved yet with this arrangement.

When I delete a message from my g-mail inbox, it completely goes away,
without going into my "trash" folder.

I like to have deleted e-mails in my "trash" folder, so I can review them
just to be sure I'm deleting what I want to delete, and not accidentally
getting rid of something I still need.

How can I get deleted messages to go into my "trash" folder?

Thanks!

Tom Behler

Alternative archives located at: