Re: global versus Application specific.

  • From: "Anita" <evera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:35:29 -0500

Yes, your explanation made sense. To summarize, when I want to change a setting that effects every application in JFW, settings are applied to the default .jcf configuration file or .JCF, correct? When changes are to be made for a specific application, the Program in question has to be opened, and changes can be made from there. Is this correct?
Anita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>