Re: getting used to the new version of JAWS

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 08:59:19 -0700

Rose,

The laptop layout with JAWS does not require that you use a physical laptop
keyboard.
  ----- Origina

  It is just that some of the keystrokes used on the laptop (such as using Caps
Lock on the left hand to be the JAWS modifier) are used on the standard full
keyboard with the number pad. Give it a try.

  Dave

  l Message -----