RE: getting JAWS to read dynamicly loaded table

  • From: kim slack <kimslack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:47:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm..  I installed 7.0. from the box.. I'll look at the site and see if I can
get an upgrade.What is the VPC?  I have been going thru the INSERT-V window
list and playing with these options and the config mgr list which is similar.
  But I'll see if I can get an upgrade. Thanks.
  Kim

Jeff Bishop <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Have you tried turning off the vpc and turning it back on?  What version
are you using?  This may be better in 7.1.