generating temporary credit card account number

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:03:20 -0700

I would like to generate a temporary account number for my credit card when
making online purchases, but JAWS won't read the window. I can access my
credit card just fine, but once I select the generate temporary number
button, nothing reads. There are supposed to be fields to set my limits, and
then get the temporary number. I'm using JAWS 5.1, and the website I use is
MBNA Net Access with a Visa card. Does anyone have any suggestions for
reading the window? Thanks.

Vicki