games

  • From: Michael Rouillard <michaelrouillard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:15:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I am looking for some free computer games.
Some specific titles of games that I am looking for are scrabble, checkers,
chess, snakes and ladders, monopoly, and any other classic games that you can
find. I would also like some archade games like pacman and super mario
brothers. The games do not have to work well with jaws because I am going to be
using them with my sighted family members. I would like the games to have sound
affects and music if possible. I am also looking for a free slot machine game
that has multiple slot machines and does not use real money.
Thanks, Michael Rouillard