fs tech support

  • From: "Gery Gaubert" <ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:27:21 -0600

I understand that I can't always get perfect assistance and I don't expect
that.  This remote access problem is actually the first time I have had trouble
with tech support.  I guess some of it could be that this feature is new.
Also, the ILM implementation along with the remote access feature is a lot of
new to get used of.