Re: fs reader:

  • From: "Cathy" <catherine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:26:58 -0500

Is this a separate program that can be used with jfw?  Where do I go to get it,
off the web site or do I have to call Freedom.  I would love to have a program
that I can use to read cd books.  I was thinking of buying some, books but knew
I didn't have the equipment to read the books, but if Freedom has a program
that will work with jfw, I am interested.  Hope to hear from some one about
this soon.
Cathy and Pilot Dog, Copper: