Re: fs clipboard problem

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:54:07 -0600 (CST)

I'm sorry, I completely fail to understand what you're getting at. For me, the FS clipboard works completely as advertised and without problem. Others have reported the same thing. Can you explain, step by step, exactly what you are doing and what happens?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Sun Sparkle wrote:

you know folks this is getting more and more anoying.
the only way to even get the clipboard contents to do what i would wantis to do a select all before doing a control c lets just say that is screwed up in the sense cause what if you wanted to just select part of what you are selecting and the regular clipboard and the fs clipboard dont allow you to copy the text like that then what?
just a question
fs needs tofix there mess up on the fs clipboard.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>