Re: fs and getting screwed

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:37:14 -0800

well you got that just about right. I've gone through pure and total hell with my PowerBraille 40. I bought it from a lady who could no longer use it and she said it worked fine via serial, which it undoubtedly does. Well, FS in its infinite wisdom, has jfw 11 only use parallel for this display, isn't that a treat. My lap top doesn't have parallel so I had to spend $100 to fix my desktop which has paralell. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Misch" <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>