RE: fs and getting screwed

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:22:04 +0100

Hi Gery,

You can definitely use the Braillex with a 64-bit version of jaws 11.

You need to download the Papenmeier driver. Sorry, I can't be precise
enough since I don't know your Braillex model but from the following
link, you should find what you're looking for:

http://www.papenmeier.de/rehatechnik/en/service/software.html.

Sorry. For both your other displays, (ABT380 and BrailleNote), I don't
know since the only one I got is a Braillex EL-66S.

Have a nice day. Chris D