freelist software

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:37:50 -0000

All, I am trying to explain that freelists and I think there many lists all
use something called ecartis, is that a type of software? I think some of
you are not aware of what exactly ecartis is I tried to explain that from a
certain date last year using Outlook express, after Emails are sent from my
Pc and that applied to my failed Desktop and to this little Toshiba
something goes wrong I attempt to avoid it by using the enter key a couple of times before typing, it is an odd fault as Engineers went over both machines
after the Trojan attack,that happened when a local  computer company did
some work for me, and did not put back avg, but sold me Kaspersky Kaspersky NO
longer works with screen readers so be warned! I have tried to contact them
their head Office is in Moscow and they are not interested, and the company
who sold it to me is it seems also a dealer,am I trying to deal with them?
Yes am I getting anywhere? No I have not quite given up but other needs are more pressing at the moment Dorothy

Alternative archives located at: