Re: freedom box and jaws

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:17:21 -0700

Hi Gery,

I think it is just a fundamental difference in the infrastructure of these
products: FS and GW using video intercept versus Serotek not relying on this
technique.  I think FS and/or GW are looking at significant rewrites in order
to really support the kind of flexibility we ultimately need, but this is
speculation.  :)

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.