RE: free antivirus and Jaws 9

  • From: "Smart Eze" <smart.eze@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:38:38 +0200

Hello Bill,

thank you so much.

But can the scheduled scan also take place while the computer is switched
off.

I mean to say, for example, if my scheduled scan is Sunday around 12 p.m.
and my computer is not switched on at that time but hours later.

I have noticed on such a scenario that no scanning is reported in terms of
the schedule.

Is the scheduled scan then ignored?

Do I then have to do the scanning manually?

I hope my explanation is clear enough.

thank you once again for any feedback.

Regards,  smart