Re: free antivirus and Jaws 9

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:40:45 -0400

Here you go.
Below are the direct download links for Microsoft Security Essentials. Pick
your operating system link and click on it and your download should start.

1. XP 32 bit.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/3/8/A38FFBF2-1122-48B4-AF60-E44F6DC28BD8/mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-xp.exe
2. Vista & Windows7 32 bit;
http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/3/8/A38FFBF2-1122-48B4-AF60-E44F6DC28BD8/mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-vista-win7.exe