Re: forwarding pics and images.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:36:07 -0600

Thank you.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lic. Esperanza Villafuerte
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:08 AM
  Subject: Re: forwarding pics and images.

  Juddy, may be a silly comment, That's true!, but, for example, in O.E.
sometimes you have to re accomodate the image, make it shorter than it is,
cutting margins because it is too long or something like that, so your e-mail
client use to ask you  if you want to send those   like these are right now, or
not.  -Well I am translate from my spanish-, I use to forward like they came,
because I can't do any changes sure those will allow receivers  get acorrect
viewing of them.
  Esperanza Villafuerte