Re: forwarding pics and images.

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:40:07 -0700

Judy,

I find that when I have my message reading defaulting to text, I cannot forward
them. Also you may want to see if you have the default format set to text-only
in the address book, for the persons you are trying to send to.

Basically I think pictures will forward as long as you and the recipient's
defaults are not set to text-only.

Dave