RE: formatting in MS Word with JFW

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:34:03 -0500

Go to speech and sounds manager, and tab down to Scheme 7, "colors."
There is at least one other that mentions color, along with one or two
other attributes, but this ought to do it.  Of course, you can easily
change back to classic, or whatever you're using now for Excel, once the
immediate need is past.

Ted