Re: folder list in OE 6

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:17:12 -0600

hi Stan. I have the same trouble with this jaws 5 also. Sometimes it just
gets stuck and I have to unload and reload it. I don't think jaws 5.0.844
works as well as jaws 4.51 and when they come out with one that works well I
hope they don't count it against our maintenance agreement.

finnygomes@xxxxxxx

home page
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4niner niner0