Re: floating tool bars

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:53:43 -0800

thanx
will try tuesday when i return to work

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:03 AM
Subject: RE: floating tool bars

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Something   like that never happened to me. But I think your toolbars
must be reset. First of all,  which toolbars is jaws reading. First go
to the view menu, go to the tool bars submenu and check which toolbars
is checked. Only standard and formatting should be checked. If other
toolbars are  checked, jaws might not read text properly  reading  the
toolbar.  Go to the view menu and to toolbars and uncheck any other
toolbars than standard and formatting that are checked.  If the standard
and formatting toolbars are the only ones checked then you need to reset
your ttoolbars. If jaws only reads the standard and formatting toolbars
in the document then it means you must only reset those toolbars, but if
you hear jaws read other toolbars while trying to read the document like
the  drawing toolbar, then reset all those toolbars. Go to the tools
menu  and choose customize. IN this multi-page dialogue select the
toolbars tab  and  select the toolbar in the list box that must be reset
and tab to the  reset toolbar button and press enter and it will ask to
confirm the reset. Do this with each toolbar that needs to be reset that
jaws is reading while attempting to read the document and when you are
finished resetting toolbars just press escape.
hth