flickering forms mode

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:55:28 EDT

Hi ken with a strange one.  I just came off of Myspace, and was trying  to
type an email.  I got the subject but when I tabbed over to the body  forms
mode switched off.  When I arrrowed down to it, forms mode for lack  of a
better word blinked on and off. quickly.  blip, blip was the  sound.  I
couldn't type the message so finally gave up.  Why was the  forms mode not able
stay in field and stay on?  I tried maximize  refreshing the screen, and
nothing worked.  why didn't it focus?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.