flashDrive version of JAWS and IE 7

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:29:18 -0700

Hi all:
Has anyone used IE 7 with versions of JAWS earlier than JAWS 8 and had success?
I tried to use it with JAWS 7 with very little success. JAWS did not read combo
boxes properly once entering into forms mode. The reason I'm asking is because
I may have the option to use the flashdrive version of JAWS on a cmputer for a
job, and I know that this job will have me using the internet a lot. If we're
using IE 7 I can see myself coming into difficulties. So I wanted to know the
experiences of others, and maybe if there's any work around to make JAWS 7 more
responsive with IE 7. alternatively I could get JAWS 8 downloaded and authorize
it with my dongle. this is all assuming that I will have someone with
administrative rights. just thought I'd ask about this route first, to save
hassle.

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx