Re: flash?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:03:51 -0600 (CST)

It's under the misc tab in HTML options. "Ignore flash" is the option you're looking for.
bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Caitlyn McFarland wrote:

Where do I permenantly turn off flash in jaws?  When I'm in internet
explorer, I do an insert v and arrow down to flash movies and change it to
"no", then close it.  This is only a fix for that session of ie, however.
I've already looked in the ie configuration manager(from within ie, insert
6), and I can't find the selection for flash anywhere..

Thanks,
Caitlyn